This paper is about a project designed to promote a new kind of City Tourism and spread the Green culture. It moves beyond what can be seen to experience a place through the realms of smell, touch, taste and sound. Tours are open to all adults and children. DRAWING EMOTIONS is a new engagement project which introduces inclusive design methodology to Italian cities and parks. The underlying idea is “protection through usage”, so the project is based on design methodology for participation, social inclusion and social innovation.

We are asked to answer a double question, nature conservation and the need for recreation. To do this, we have been inspired by the fragrant and colourful natural world. DRAWING EMOTIONS is an online platform which provides Tour Operators, Tourist Agencies, Public Administrations, etc. with a collection of sensory tours they can offer to promote a new kind and more sustainable Tourism.

Privacy Policy di www.screencitylab.net
Per avere informazioni circa i tuoi dati personali raccolti, le finalità ed i soggetti con cui i dati vengono condivisi, contatta il Titolare.