Due to socio-economic trends, urban screen media seem to face nowadays a stop. Such a phase does not implies a suspension of experimentation, but suggests to the operators and to the scholars studying the field to question what has been done so far. What kind of experiences have been released and offered to the citizens? Which technologies have been used and for what specific aim? How they create possible connections with other devices?

How they have been inserted within the city texture? Do the planning processes take into consideration their ultimate addressee? And what are the benefits resulting from these projects? The article is an attempt to figure out a possible answer to these questions, profiting of the opinion of an expert of the field – Mirjam Struppek. The exchange with Struppek provides a lucid reflection about the contemporary innovation strategies in media-façade planning; the result is a sketch of the scenario, which is further systematized by the author.

Privacy Policy di www.screencitylab.net
Per avere informazioni circa i tuoi dati personali raccolti, le finalità ed i soggetti con cui i dati vengono condivisi, contatta il Titolare.